Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 14

Full list here.


Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Day 7 / Day 8 / Day 9 / Day 10 / Day 11 / Day 12 / Day 13



Day 14: A Song You Got Sick of Because of the Radio





Rihanna's Rude Boy was actually just an R&B song that my ex introduced to me. Shortly after that we broke up, AND I STARTED TO HEAR IT EVERYWHERE! At that time, the radio wasn't my main source for music, but every time I flipped the TV channel to Hitz.tv (now Astro Hitz), or tuned onto Hitz.fm or Red FM for music, there it was.


Like many other songs (Bieber's Baby, Selena Gomez's Love You Like A Love Song, etc), it just got overplayed when I wanted to listen to something else. Sure, I could play the GazettE's PLEDGE or Davide Sonar's Natural and Reactor for hours on end, but those are songs that I actually WANT to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment