Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 10

Full list here.

Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Day 7 / Day 8 / Day 9


Day 10: Your Favorite Song to Make Fun of


Well, this is a tough one. I guess there would be a lot of songs I could make fun of, especially some Korean or Japanese or Chinese songs which insist on including English words in their lyrics which they can't pronounce properly. And my sisters and I have a knack of taking any songs we can then transforming them into many, many, MANY other versions, which I can't think of right now.


The few songs that came to mind: Las Ketchup's The Ketchup Song (Asereje), G.Na's Banana, and the title song for Gatsby: I Can Give You Gatsby.






This song has been a favorite, even for my sister. HOW IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T LOVE THIS SONG?! Sure, it's a bit immature, but I'll admit, I assumed a lot of the lyrics wrongly. People with dirty minds, or spends enough time on the internet will understand The Assumption Song.


Another two, just for fun. That Melissa sent to me. And made me laugh so damn hard.






No comments:

Post a Comment