Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 3

The full list here.


***


Day 3: A Song That You Absolutely Despise


I don't hate Psy's Gangnam Style. I don't hate Justin Bieber's Baby. I hate Teriyaki Boyz's Tokyo Drift.







I hate the starting, the annoying girl's voices, just everything about the song. I think my dislike for the song heightened when my sister played it all the time around the house when it was hot, which was around 2006 when The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift first hit the movie market. People around school loved it as well.


I still get annoyed when my mother's phone rings now, because she has this song as her ringtone. Ugh. I would walk out of the room if I could whenever I hear this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment