Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Flooded

I've come to realize that I'll be blogging much less in the near, foreseeable future. There's just too many assignments, and too much activity going on in university that really demands my complete attention. I used to be able to multitask, but really, I think my bad sleeping habits during my 3-month semester break just killed most of my brain cells.


And I kind of take back what I said about the better lecturers this semester. They're not bad, per se, but they rub me the wrong way. And to be honest, there are a lot of ways to rub me the wrong way. =D


Here's a jumble of random updates, though...


I've had my first time singing at Loudspeaker in SS15. The prices are freakin' insane (RM10 for 2 hours, inclusive of one meal and a drink), and the quality was not bad. Variety was awesome too (lacking in some areas, but so many Gackt tracks?!)

Melted smiley face to mark the peanut butter and chocolate tang yuan.
Finally made tang yuan. For those of you who don't know what tang yuan is, they're glutinous flour balls usually served with syrup or soy milk, with various fillings. A traditional dessert served during Chinese festivities, I think. Anyway, my sister and I made chocolate-filled tang yuan in soy milk. Definitely more chocolate the next time!!!


Food post the next time I blog, if I don't find anything else worth blogging about... *sheesh*

No comments:

Post a Comment