Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Cover: 曲婉婷 - 我的歌声里

By right, I should be typing this in Chinese, but I haven't found the language bar yet. Bear with me! =D


So, previously I did a super-emo Japanese rock song cover (SCANDAL's Namida no Regret) and uploaded it to my SoundCloud page (I HAVE A SOUNDCLOUD PAGE?!). My voice isn't like Kelly Clarkson, or Adele, so it got understandably cold reception.





Just for the fun of it, I recorded another cover at 1.00am in the morning, on an impromptu thought. Wanting's track has been very popular since, boh?, mid-2012? Jasmine and I have been singing to it ever since, but it's only recently that I actually fathom the lyrics, which is why I decided to cover it (while leaving my "duty" to film a make-up tutorial behind).


I did a translation of the lyrics, and I basically just Googled an instrumental for the track (which comes with a small window with the Chinese lyrics), which brought me to a Chinese website. I recorded the track with my Galaxy Note, in a confined room, which kinda explains the static in the background...


Not the best cover out there, but enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment