Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer or shimmer eye shadows?

In general I still stick to powder shadows. My mastery of cream shadows are not to that stage where I can blend it perfectly yet.


As for the powder shadows, I like to use mattes and slightly shimmery ones with very fine sparkle particles. My eyes are Asian, with half-concealed double eyelids and are quite fleshy. Half-concealed double eyelids that are fleshy means I have no visible socket area to "define", hence I have to create a socket space to define.


Fleshy lids also means that overly shimmery shadows will make my eyes look extremely swollen, and they also mean that colors like purples and pinks are harder to pull off on my lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment