Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

25. Favourite eyeliner



For pencil eyeliner, I prefer retractable ones to pencil ones just because I don't need to sharpen the retractable one too much. My favorite one is Elianto Stay-On Eyeliner, which comes in black and brown. My eyeliners are mostly blacks. I like this eyeliner because it's creamy enough and it's really dark, and it lasts really long while being waterproof. No comments about the creasing, though - I have oily lids. The only thing I don't like is that the black has a slight bluish undertone and is not a true black.


Liquid will be revealed later in a separate question~


As for gel liners, I've only ever tried one, which is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Sepia Ink - a brown one. This was drying halfway when I started using it (it was a hand-me-down, we kinda share and "pass down" make-up), but the effect was very nice.


I'm now looking for a brown pencil eyeliner, and preferably a true black pencil liner and a black liquid and/or gel liner that's waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment