Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

20. Favourite eyeshadow primer

I've only ever tried one - shu uemura Creme Eyeshadow.


I don't know whether this officially constitutes as a primer, but I went to the shu uemura store in Mid Valley and asked for eye shadow primer and the salesgirl brought me this. It's a rather small jar, but it's lasted me for I think around 2 years. I know this is way past the "expiry date" of the product, but this small jar costed RM75, and I'm not willing to part with it until I see it change color or texture or something.


Basically I think a primer would be something cream-based, so that the shadows will stick to the cream product and not slide all over the place, also helping to intensify the color. From what I've observed the Urban Decay Primer Potion is a popular choice for eye priming (available at Sephora). I've never really tried that one before, but I do look forward to testing it.


I've tried priming also with foundation and concealer, but they didn't really work that well - the colors wouldn't blend. I've also tried gel liner, pencil liners, etc, also don't work as good, at least for me it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment