Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

21. Where do you buy your makeup at?

I buy my make-up at a lot of different places, but in general I get my make-up inside beauty stores in Mid Valley Megamall.


I've got my stuff from Shins, Elianto, The Face Shop, The Body Shop, and pharmacies like Watsons (prices at Watsons are cheaper than at Caring or Guardian). I seldom walk into high-end (to me) beauty stores like M.A.C or shu uemura - for one I would be completely tempted to buy the stuff there even if I don't need them, and I don't have the money. Combine those two you get a shitload of disappointment.


I like pharmacies because they stock lots of good stuff of different price ranges, which is an extra plus. Favorite drugstore brands: Maybelline and Revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment