Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

19. Favourite concealer

The only real concealer I've used before doesn't really match my skin tone so that one's out. I use foundation as concealer.


For under-eye circles, I use a wrong shade of foundation that I mistakenly purchased (The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation in 05) because it has a slight orange-ish undertone that helps neutralize the bluish-purple-ness of the circles.


As for other blemishes, I just double up my usual foundation (Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in 12 Natural). I apply my foundation as usual, then dot some foundation on where I need to conceal. Usually this does a sufficient job enough for the lighter, non-swollen blemishes.


I'm still in search of a good concealer palette with tones of green, orange and yellow. So far I've only heard of the Ben Nye Concealer Wheel from MissChievous' video, but unfortunately Ben Nye isn't sold in Malaysia, or anyway so I've observed. I think the price of products in Sephora would be a bit cheaper in Singapore than in Malaysia due the exchange rate, so I'm hoping that my mum would find something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment