Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Obligatory last post of 2013

It was the best year, and it was also the worst year.


The best because:

  • I finally found love
  • went to my first rave, which happened to be one of the biggest rave events of the year
  • managed not to bloat back up to 60kg
  • got a tattoo after much procrastination
  • created my first website draft from scratch
  • grew so much closer to my precious friends
  • went to Thailand - part 1, part 2, part 3
The worst because:

Not limited to just all that, though, for both.


I'm starting off 2014 with a new internship at an events company, who has one huge project waiting the moment I walk through the doors. The good thing is, it's quite near home, but getting home will be a pain in the ass - people who brave through the Puchong rush-hour jam will know.


2013 has been one of the most eventful years of my life - I stepped out of my box so many times, into waters I never touched before, and most of them gave me the most amazing first experiences in my life. Lesson here: you won't get mind-blowing experiences if you don't walk out into the open and step out of your comfort zone. So run along now and be the adventurer!


Hopefully, 2014 will be even more eventful (hey, I'm turning 21) - more raves, more friends, and hopefully not fucking up my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment