Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

First rant post of 2013

I need to rant again.


A lot of people seem to want to say a lot of unnecessary things recently.


I follow a lot of make-up pages on Facebook, and they update their albums regularly with photos of make-up looks that others have posted up, so as to share inspiration and ideas. If there is no variety, there will be a high chance that visitation numbers will be 0. And make-up is another art altogether, hence, there is wearable, and creative make-up.


Creative make-up looks are more rare, because there are fewer people with the kind of creativity and patience to put the look together. But when they do, it usually comes out as a beautiful work of art, and anyone with any sense would know that this was done to satisfy the need of creative output (you could wear it out, if you're daring enough).


Why do you feel the need to open your big fat mouth to say that it's ugly? It's freakin' gorgeous, unless you have a completely different psychology.


And after so many years of reading Xiaxue, of writing posts for my own blog, that I wouldn't know when and when not to say things, and also what to and what not to post up? Here's my excuse: my inner Libra compels me to make things public - some things. And it's not like I'm slandering: I'm just stating an honest to God fact. It's not like I'm making fun of him, I just posted a picture of him. I know the consequences of slandering people online, and of course, I wouldn't want to be the subject of ridicule and embarrassment online. I will not do to others what I want not done to me.


I know better than that. And this is my blog - the first reason I wanted one was so that I have a place to rant. Believe it or not, not many people care. And writing in a small, private book isn't satisfying enough.


Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment