Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Karaoke!

Whenever I go to karaoke, it's usually with friends who most sing only Chinese songs, and most of the Chinese songs that they like are those that I don't know how to sing, and whenever the song that I picked comes up (usually Japanese), I'm surrounded by awkward silences, and usually I regret even going with those friends.


Today was different, though. Jasmine picked me up at 10am, and after picking Brian up from campus went to Cecilia's house to give her a surprise for her birthday. Jasmine got three slices of cakes, and we shared them after giving her a really good morning fright.


Business class sucked. I won't say more.


We went straight to SS17 for the karaoke, and for the first time in my life I actually sang hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment