Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21 - Do you ever really learn from your mistakes?

It actually depends. Sometimes I'm so comfortable with the way I do things that I don't really care about the end product as long as it passes for whatever it's meant for. Does that even make sense?


Let's say I've done something before and I adapt to the very first time I do that. However I realize that my method was wrong, but the correct way seems too "not me", so I would sometimes proceed to use my old method in doing things, which produces similar products. (I think I've been studying too much business, because I'm using very technical terms)


Sometimes I would realize that doing this would bring even more negative responses, and so I grit my teeth and just do it the right way.


I hate being proved wrong (I doubt that anyone likes it at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment