Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dead and gone

Hols are almost over, I haven't done - nay, touched - any of my hols homework and a lot of previous assignments given by teachers, hmm... let's say maybe... at the start of the year? And the worst thing is, exam results are coming right after the hols, which my mum and dad and I expect many other family members are fearing and anticipating the outcome. Plus! My headmistress wants to check our books after the hols. She started during our exam, but...

The 411: I have a crush on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, French tennis player. During the S'pore trip, my godfather sat infront of the TV every night watching the French Open. So coincidentially I stepped into the living room and watched the match between Tsonga and Del Potro. Y'know how those crush things just happen. Yeah, that thing just kinda happened and now he's in my phone. Y'don't see many people in my phone... Usually me, the GazettE, me, Miyavi, me, Gackt, me, hyde, etc...

I love BlushBerry! There are so many makeup styles and techniques there!! Ganbatte, BlushBerry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment