Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bite me...

Of all the weeks for bad luck to befall me, it befalls me this week. On the first day of the week, that is, the first day of school after the school holidays, there was a power failure the previous night and I had curry chicken with bread for dinner. The next morning I went to school with a stomachache. Spent at least overall half an hour in the toilet. After school while walking out from school, tripped at a drain and almost landed flat on my face. My Civics teacher was having a very nice time. Had durians for dinner that night. Next morning stomachache again. Thursday, got bitten by my dog. Dunno what he or I did, I just patted him on the head, and just as I was withdrawing my hand from him ... *CHOMP~* Natural reflex pull away. I pulled my hand free, but then he chomped down on my ring finger of my right hand again. Bloody mutt. Had very delicious lamb stew and quiche made by OS this week. She's on her holidays now, also 2 weeks.

There's a new student in our form - again. This guy's from Saujana, and shares the same bus with me. According to my friend, he also learns the classical guitar at Ammonite Muzik as well.

Still having a huge crush on JWT and waiting for Transformers...

No comments:

Post a Comment