Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser

A facial cleanser was the first thing I was taught to use when I was about 10 years old, when I started breaking out like crazy. Milk, gel, regular, scrubs, etc. I've used the lot. But this foam cleanser is something really on its own.


I first came to know Yadah when I saw a few of my blogger friends write about their experience at an event that involved Yadah products. And I took a stroll of their Facebook page, and became interested in their line of products. Coincidentally, my current cleanser (L'Occitane's Angelica cleanser) has run out, so it was time for a new one!

Made in Korea. One of the best cleansers I've used.
I introduce you to Yadah's Bubble Deep Cleanser. Available at Stage, Stage Asia, and SaSa outlets, for RM49 (150ml bottle with a foaming pump). Click into their Facebook page for more info~ The thing about Yadah products is that they contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs, the key ingredient being opuntia ficus (something), which is a rare type of cactus with beautifying properties.

Mine came free with two tiny bottles of Vitamin Emulsion and Vitamin Toner respectively! I've yet to try them out, though...

The Bubble Deep Cleanser says:

Amino-acid surfactant originated from plants makes an abundance of bubbles, cleanses the skin effectively without irritation. The extracts of Pountia Ficus, Purslane, Magnolia keep the skin clean and moisturized, control the pores, blackheads and excess sebum.


I find that the keyword here is "help". It doesn't say that it will eliminate blackheads and clogged pores, but will help control them. And I have to agree with that: ever since I've used the Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser, my problem with clogged pores have not become even more serious like it usually does over a few days.


What I mean to say is, my blackheads grow day by day, until there's an unsightly bump where the blackhead is, and it doesn't disappear until my fingertips get tingly and I pop it out. But using the Bubble Deep Cleanser, they don't grow any more - like the product says, it controls the blackheads and clogged pores.

Super-dense foam. This amount is enough to wash the entire face and neck!
On to the product itself: the bottle comes with a foaming pump, which turns the liquid in the bottle into foam as you pump it out. And these aren't the quickly-disappearing, sparse bubbles that you get from some other foaming cleansers, but it's thick, dense, and fine, which is excellent to get into the pores to get rid of the clogged sebum, oil, and whiteheads!


It's also lightly scented - a light, somewhat citrus-y scent to the foam, which makes cleansing your face with the foam feel like a complete luxury! And no, I'm not exaggerating. I bought the product myself, and I'm writing this because I actually do feel that this is a rather inexpensive, yet somewhat luxurious facial wash!


So down to the pros and cons:

Pros:
  • quite inexpensive, compared to products from L'Occitane and The Body Shop
  • cute packaging - basic white bottles and tubes, with cute cartoon characters
  • easy-to-open, hygienic pump
  • small amount of foam is enough to cleanse the entire face
  • "durable" foam bubbles that don't disappear after a few seconds of massaging
  • pleasant, but somewhat strong scent
  • actually does as it promises
Cons:
  • relatively limited
  • is quite expensive if you're on a limited budget
  • most information on the bottle is in Korean

All in all, I do find that this is a good product worth investing in, and when used in conjunction with substantial other products (toner, moisturizer, serums), and regular scrubs and masks, near-perfect, clear skin is achievable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment