Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 5

The full challenge list here. Also, check out Maira's and Ken Min's blog! They're doing this challenge, too!


Day 5: A Song From An Artist You Wish Had Never Started Singing


How I interpret this challenge question: he/she has released singles, albums, etc, but I wish he/she had never even made their debut before. The first person who came to mind was Bieber, but I realized that I actually like some of his songs...


I'll be honest, I don't really know any artists that I don't like, because I automatically pay more attention to artists and music that I like.





I think for this one, I'll go with African-American rappers, like Lil Wayne. I'm alright with Flo-Rida, I just don't like Snoop Dogg's face, but Lil Wayne... He's just annoying. I don't know if rapping constitutes singing, but like I said, this is how I'm gonna interpret this challenge question.


The lyrics, the music, the video... Put them all together, and there you have a cocktail of things I don't like. I'm not hating, but just saying that I don't like him or his music. Don't bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment