Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fitness log?

I don't call myself a hardcore exercise freak, but it's a real different since I did virtually no exercise in the past, and now I'm going to the gym at least twice a week.


I think the motivation comes from just wanting to be slim, and have the perfect flat tummy which will soon be accessorized with a belly piercing~


For now, I go to the gym every Monday and Friday, before classes, and usually what I'd do is take an approximate-hour run (around 5km), a 10 minute bicycle session, and about 15 minutes of weight lifting (on the lift and dip assist machine).


Today I went for an hour-long swim, which ended up as kind of a body evaluation round. My cardio still sucked like normal, but my muscular resistance was much higher. In a nutshell, a good workout! I couldn't feel my thighs after that, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment