Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

29. Do you like wearing liquid liner? If so, what's your favorite?

Depending on the look I want to achieve, I love liquid liner. However, my hands are still quite shaky so whenever I apply there's bound to be the moment when I'm reaching for a Q-tip and moisturizer/water.


My favorite liquid liner is Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black. The super-sharp tapered felt tip applicator allows precision and different line thicknesses without having to go back and forth too much, which is a plus for me. The pro and con are both the non-waterproof-ness of the product.


I would love to be able to find another liner pen that isn't too expensive, and is waterproof. I love this liner pen, hope to repurchase in the future, but to be more practical I really need waterproof liquid eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment