Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

17. Favourite makeup artist

Uh... This is a little tough. I don't really know how to properly define and constitute "make-up artist", but I'll have to say Michelle Phan. She is Lancome's official make-up artist, right?


Anyway, Michelle Phan. I obsess over her almost as much as I obsess over the GazettE or Versailles. She's only a few years older than I am, but she's popular worldwide for her Youtube make-up videos. The first time I watched her video (Avant Garde Geisha look), I found her voice extremely soothing, and though the quality was meh, it looked pretty professional.


I found more and more of her tutorials really nice, and soon I watched her videos more for entertainment, unless I spot a really good tutorial that suits me. However, I'll say this - Michelle does anime-themed looks, but she still hasn't have any visual kei tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment