Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13. Where do you keep your makeup?

I keep my make-up in various boxes of varying sizes, except for the 120 palette and my brush kit which are stand-alones.


The box that I use to keep most of my liners and single-pot shadows and small palettes is a rectangular, compartmentalized, stackable plastic box from Daiso. The box that I use to keep my face products (i.e. foundation, finishing powder, etc) in a square stackable box also from Daiso. My "lash box" is a faux antique treasure chest-style box which I got from a mall near Sogo KL, in a small shop which sells little gifts and decorative items.


All of these I stack beside my mini chest of drawers on top of my bureau. The area is pretty cluttered, but it provides the easiest access.

No comments:

Post a Comment