Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 - Do you keep a personal journal? What sort of stuff do you put in it? Do you care if others see it?

I used to have a diary, but I've stopped writing in it for many years already. Mostly because my life became mostly mundane, with nothing special so I saw no point in writing anything, anyway. I usually wrote entries of my life (story-like technique), whatever that specially happened that day, what I dreamed about the other night and my fantasies about my crushes.


However, my blog is basically my substitute journal. Although I find that my blog is getting more and more commercial-style (I would like to think that it is), but sometimes I still write super-long entries of text-only complaints and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment