Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Layout Test

Hey, I think you guys have noticed that I've changed my blog's layout. Uhh, it's just a random layout that I saw in PYZAM that seemed pretty cool, called My Fire Inside. Kinda like describes what I generally feel. But now instead of having 2 columns of widgets on the left and right, all the widgets have been pushed to the right side of the screen, which I'm not really crazy about.


Since my blog is more text than pics, I think reading on this layout is a little stressful on the eyes. The space for content has been reduced again (the previous layout was also slightly narrower than my previous previous layout), so my paragraphs look even longer than it actually is.


Anyways I'll leave this layout here for about a week or two. Please comment and tell me if this blog is a yay or a nay. In the meantime, I'll look for another one~ 감사합니다~!

No comments:

Post a Comment