Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ankles

Here's the huge news - I sprained my ankle right outside of my house. It was already nighttime, and we've just got back from a really delicious dinner at Wah Sing Restaurant at SS3, the building opposite Guiness Anchor Berhad anyways. Whoever who watched 阿贤人情味 should know the place.


Anyways, we got out of the car, and I, like my usual self, fooled around and tried to dance into the house. I forgot that there was a rather deep dip between my driveway and the road, stepped right into and OMG! It hurt like hell, and it continued to hurt the next day. I could apply pressure on it, but I just couldn't move it.


I've watched Final Destination 4 at long last, and the effects were really fake. 3 was better, the accidents more realistic. And as for Sherlock Holmes, I didn't really see what the fuss was all about. Sure, Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law made the movie pretty comical, but that was it. I stopped watching when the Sir Thomas guy was in his copper bathtub... =P


I have finally extracted my music files from my PC and have them safely in my thumbdrive. All the 8GBs are used up (4+GBs of my music, the others are pics and vids XD), and I need another thumbdrive, external hard disk, if you may. My pictures take up a total of 4+GBs as well. Which reminds me, I haven't payed back my dad for my current phone yet... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment