Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Finally, it's 2009, which means a hell of a year for me. I've got my PMR results recently, and comparing with my UPSR results, it's pretty bad. I got 3As for English, Science and Mathematics, 2Bs for Malay and Living Skills and 3Cs for Chinese, Geography and History. Sucks, and I was planning to enter the Science stream.

At long last, I've got my Chirstmas present and my new year clothes. As old Chinese tradition states, you have to have at least one new something to ensure a rather good year ahead every new year, or I think that's what it is. Well, for my Christmas present, my mum gave us a free selection of things within a certain budget. I ask for a pair of boots, but after lots of searching, there weren't any suitable ones. We were already planning to go to Sungei Wang to look for my boots as I had mentioned that Sungei Wang has a high possibility that the kind of boots that I want. But fortunately, we saved a trip to the city. While shopping in Jusco at Mid Valley Megamall, there were a selection of them. The first couple of pairs that I tried were too tight around the toes, so we passed that one. After another while of touring the mall, my mum found a few pairs which were not by my liking, but on the opposite shelf of where my mum found the boots, there was an almost perfect pair. I tried it on, it was really almost PERFECT! We got it, then proceeded to other stuff.

So here's the whole shopping list:
  • White dress from Jusco = RM79/= (No discount)
  • Boots from Jusco = RM89.90 (No discount)
  • Sandals = RM39.90 (Nett priced)
  • Guitar case = RM46/=
  • Guitar stand from Rhapsody Valley = RM49/= (10% discount with Jusco Card) [RM46.55]
  • Guitar book {The Only Basic Guitar Book You Will Ever Need} from MPH = RM39.90
So that's about it. My godparents came up from Singapore again yesterday (the shopping trip was yesterday as well) and she brought a book that was banned in Japan - 'Princess Masako: Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne'. I haven't read it yet and it'll be quite a while before I do read it because I haven't even finished reading the book that I'm reading right now which it 'I, Cleopatra' and I still have Bram Stoker's Dracula which my godmother from japan brought back for me.
I'm going out for lunch now, so I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment