Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

That time of the semester again

It's that time of the semester again, where assignments are piled up like the trash after Avicii (best first rave ever, by the way), and the exams loom over us like the Grim Reaper is ready to collect our souls and drag us down to hell. The only different in the end of this semester is that a lot of us (okay, some of us) haven't even decided on which company to go to for our internship yet.


Yes, it's delightful, isn't it?


My mum has her own suggestions, I have my own judgement, but somehow I'm procrastinating. I don't know what it is - afraid of screwing up? Well, fuck that, I've been fucking everything up for my entire life, what's this little thing?


This "little thing" happens to be one of the factors that's gonna determine my future - it's gonna make or break my career.


The best part is that I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO. Sure, I'm studying something that seems interesting enough to me, but it doesn't really hold any interest to me just of yet. Maybe it's the stuff that we've been doing that's been unappealing to my fickle mind, but it seems that my attention span is way to short.


The ironic thing is that my mind spins like a top when I start writing a blog post (this rant post churned out in less than 10 minutes), but to write ONE SIMPLE REFLECTIVE ESSAY can take up to 5 hours. The fuck is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment