Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Serious insomnia

I swear, never in my life have I been so stressed about an exam before. I actually started to study about a week before the exams started, which is godly compared to my usual glance-through-my-notes-five-minutes-before-the-paper-starts habit.


And for the first time in my life I'm actually stressed to the point of insomnia - I toss and turn for a few hours, finally fall asleep, then one or two hours later it's time to wake up. And my eating habits have gone haywire - I'm eating Subway sandwiches almost everyday, and despite my determination to have a super-light dinner, I always end up binge-ing.


Should eat more during the day - pack some stuff to campus to snack on, preferably some nice vegetable stalks. @@ And I plan on going on a veggie-and-fruit juice binge. Got some recipes lately, so maybe I'll get some fresh ingredients soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment