Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another boring day ...

... at TULC... After IMC class, we were basically given 4 hours of free time, which is one of the reasons why I brought my laptop to school today. After class we had lunch at Popi Popi Pizzeria, which sucks in terms of taste, price, and staff. The restaurant was basically self-service, but they still charged service tax. Eff them. =P


I was actually anticipating a trip to Pyramid today, but we stayed on campus to complete our MA assignment that is due on May 3rd. The assignment is a magazine article summary, but I think most of us are pretty confused as to how the summary should be. We've asked Mr Winston about this many times, but ... Oh well...


My expenses are soaring. I really have to do something to cut down on spending already. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment