Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

No more Geography!!!

For the past three years I've been learning about the geography of Malaysia and why will the population increase in this certain area if this area was to have this change and all that. Well, now in Form 4, I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN ALL THAT!!! Instead, I'm now learning Chemistry, Biology and Physicsn plus additional mathematics. It's gonna be a hard year...

On the first day of school, we spent about a whole day flattening our asses on the concrete floor of the school hall listening to advice given by the counsellors about how to choose our stream in which we would have to choose. We were also told to fill a form choosing the stream after the given advice before recess. After recess, we returned to the hall as we have not been distributed into our respective classes yet.

On the second day, at the morning assembly, the disciplinary teacher ordered the prefects to line the path to the stairway to check out skirts, hair, etc... Before that all happened, someone commented on the kaya sandwiches that my mum had made for my lunch earlier that morning. He said it was three kinds of bread, but it was actually just a slice of white bread, the end of the white bread and since we were out of white bread, a slice of wholemeal bread. The guys around had quite a time talking about the bread, and my girl friends were teasing me.

Skip all that. Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday we were to go home at 1.40pm than the normal 1.05pm, and for some odd reason, this was only required for the Science stream students... I should start boycotting the school bookshop. The original notebook with the school's logo on it costed RM2 the previous few years. This year, just because it has a nicer and thicker cover, they're charging us RM4 for the stupid stack of paper. I've got to get more exercise books, stock up on buku karangan, buku nota and I've also got to buy my ePop. I still haven't bought issue number 184 yet...

I was assigned to take pictures of the Form 3 orientation organised by the school's counselling board. We have yet to select our clubs and uniform units this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment