Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

the GazettE - BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY

Yes, this is ancient history.


At long last, I decided on getting a GazettE album to add to my collection of CDs. I did think of getting some older ones, but BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY was just released, and ordering it via CDJapan included a complimentary poster, so why not?

Click to enlarge. The tracking record provided by Japan Post.
I made my order via credit card, and CDJapan provided me with a tracking code that connected to Japan Post, which managed all deliveries of the album worldwide from CDJapan (if that makes any sense). It took a total of 3-4 days for my package to arrive, and I'm really impressed by the amount of detail that is put into the tracking information.


The package arrived in a fairly large box, something that I didn't expect. It was carefully sealed with paper packaging tape, and the contents were wrapped with an extra layer of paper / bubble wrap.


The poster is of the album artwork itself - the multi-faced animal that is a combination of selections from Ruki, Aoi, Reita, Uruha, and Kai.


As for the tracks in the CD itself, I felt a little disappointed - NIL and Stacked Rubbish, even older albums were better. I felt that only FADELESS came close to awesome. I am stoked that I got one of their albums, though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment