Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Update on the squats challenge

The squats challenge that I've been doing ended a few days ago, but I haven't really thought about it until now.

I went through all 29 days, and pretty much gave up on the last day. Not because of muscular pains or any physical restrictions, but because of ... assignments? But by right, there should be no excuses whatsoever.


There's not much significant difference, but my buttocks are more toned, so are my thighs, and I've realized from all these squats that my left leg is longer than my right leg, which explains why it's always my left leg joints that experience pain after workouts.


The squats will continue, and this challenge might recur in the future, with added intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment