Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Fast 6 + mini haul


Fast and Furious 6 was fucking awesome. *pardon the language* American muscle, Vin Diesel, hot girls, Vin Diesel, illegal street racing, Vin Diesel, building explosions and endless ammo... Did I mention Vin Diesel? =D

Look for the day: bare face. Outfit of the day: hand-made Swarovski dangle earring, orange cropped sweater, my old Diesel boot-cut jeans, slippers (yes), and my over-sized, eggplant Longchamp.
I think it's safe to say that most of us grew up with the Fast and Furious film series. From The Fast and the Furious in 2001, till now, waiting for Fast 7 in July 2014 (YES! THERE'S A 7!!!) And it seems Wikipedia has more information, if you're interested. Spoiler: Jason Statham is gonna be in Fast 7.


Source.
I blame this film series, along with The Pacifier, xXx (also contributed to my inclination toward permanent body art), and The Chronicles of Riddick for my teen-till-now crush for Vin Diesel. Seriously, who could resist? Killer biceps and man-boobs; sexy, slightly rough tenor voice; and that American charm... to die for!

15 tickets on total. But only I watched the movie...
*cough cough* Anyway, I did some shopping before and after the movie. The movie was at 13:00, and I got our (my younger sister and her primary school friends) tickets at around 10:00, so I had plenty of time to walk around the mall that I've been to a million times over.

REALLY AH? WAH, WHY SO GENG GOT THIS BOOK ONE?! (I would sooner kill myself than talk like that to non-Malaysians and non-Singaporeans)
There wasn't much of a target shop, but I just browsed, making my way to whichever store that popped into my mind. I found a gem in MPH Bookstores. I was searching for a reasonably-priced Italian language book, and this was wedged between a Vietnamese and Colombian language book, I believe...

Probably one of the most ridiculous make-up accessories I've come across...
Also, I know that there are "eyeliner stickers" in the market now. They're supposed to be like eyelid tape, but in black, so that you don't have to draw on the eye line by hand. I've seen the winged ones before, but I'm just appalled at this one I found in SaSa. Perhaps it works for some, but definitely not mine to use. I have trouble with a full set of false lashes as it is...

Don't discriminate me. I won't be taking these out of the house - a solid book always beats a .pdf.
I'm halfway through the first volume of The Lord of the Rings, but due to my lack of concentration on the words and other factors, I started reading Fifty Shades (a friend sent the .pdf's to me). I got the books so that I don't have to read 3-point Times New Roman on a screen anymore. I used the BB1M vouchers to get this, and I walked in on the day of the "book carnival", so books were 20% off. I got a glue stick and an Italian phrasebook to top it up to RM100. Hmm... This could be a dangerous combination...

10%-50% discounted here. I couldn't resist the vanilla shower gel 'cause it was only RM7 after discount! Total: RM157.
Apart from Laneige and L'Occitane, The Body Shop facial products are my favorite. And they're doing a sale right now, most items discounted up to 70%. I got myself a few essentials and backups.


Day 14 of the 30-day squats challenge, and my legs were cramping up for half the day. I got all the exercise I needed for the day, though. I think I tracked through the whole of Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens...

No comments:

Post a Comment