Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 26

Full list here.


Day 26: The Perfect Song to Listen to While You're Angry


Typically, I would listen to any heavy song - metal. Among some of my favorite heavy metal: Girugamesh, Rammstein, and sometimes the GazettE, depending on the single. Versailles, Kagrra,, and others are a tad too "light" when I'm pissed off.





At first I thought this was a Rammstein single, until thousands of Youtubers said otherwise. Otherworld, performed by Bill Muir, is the theme song played in Final Fantasy X while you're battling a Jecht-like fiend which has two floating pillars that heal the main character.


Raspy, heavy voice; heavy drums and electric guitar. This is awesome when blasted through really good speakers/headphones really loud. It's music like this that helps me calm down when I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment