Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 25

Full list here.


Day 25: A Song You Discovered on TV


Does Korean drama count as TV? I think so... Even if I watched most of my Korean dramas from DVDs. ANYWAYS.





My first K-drama was Boys Over Flowers, but it was You're Beautiful (Ninami, Shineyo!) that made me fall in love with Jang Keun Suk~ (And I love any K-drama that makes me cry like a broken faucet) Here are the lyrics: hangul, romanji, and the translation.


The original version was by 9th Street, but Park Shin Hye did a cover of the song for the sake of the drama, where her character was supposed to record a single for the use of an upcoming drama. The song is essentially a break-up song, themed with regret, hurt, and disappointment. More or less describes me perfectly, to a certain extent (I know, I know, I'm whining again).

No comments:

Post a Comment