Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Some thoughts

Random filler post because I haven't done my tutorial yet. I tried but I haven't been doing shadow blending in a while, so I'm starting to rust.


For the past few weeks I've been active (as in going to the gym and doing sports) for at least 4 days in a week. Now I spend a minimum of a half hour on the treadmill, as opposed to my usual 15 minutes. My cardio is a bit better, but the lack of sleep is killing it.


I should do more arm exercises - I think no one likes flabby arms, especially if they spread out horizontally when you press them to your side, which makes you look twice as fat.


I want to get a corset, just to help me control my body shaping. When I sit down all the spare tyres come out, but recently I've been going around with rather clingy clothes, and sometimes (when I'm not on PMS or water retention) I can actually walk around without having to suck in my tummy! Achievement!


And I've also tried tying my T-shirt just below my bust after a shower, and it looked kinda good.


The remaining problem? My tummy. Again. It's just not pretty. And my bust is shrinking, which is both good and bad: good because it means that I've indeed lost weight, bad because, well ... I like having a big bust.


I haven't weighed myself recently, but a lot of people have been noticing the weight loss. My mum has labelled me "skinny", though what I think of myself is almost completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment