Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

RIP Whitney

I wouldn't say I was a huge fan, but I kinda grew up listening to Whitney, alongside Michael Jackson.


A few of my favorite musicians have passed away over the past few years. Michael Jackson, whom I danced to with my sister in the TV room when I was around 8. Whitney Houston, whom my mum adored and constantly listened to in the car. And the less popular ones, but still deep in my heart - Vo. Isshi from Kagrra,, and Ba. Jasmine You from Versailles.


Hearing about their passing were real shocks, especially with Michael, Whitney and Isshi. Michael was creating a new concert, Isshi's band had just released a new album. It somehow seemed impossible, but then there's the fact right in our faces. They're gone, but they'll live on forever in their music and in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment