Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cookbooks~

Just borrowed a couple of cookbooks yesterday from Taylor's library. One of soups and stews and the other French cuisine for *ahem* romantic dining. =^^= Had started to type out the parts that I want last night - 4 pages in 1 hour, and the text is pretty small. Good way to practice my touch typing. XD


Had a shepherd's pie at The V yesterday, and it came out this morning undigested. A few other times to the bathroom later produced blended spinach-like stool. Yeah, I know it's gross but I'll write it anyway.


I always have this illusion that I'm actually a fairly well-known blogger in Malaysia, and though I'm not I'd like to keep thinking that, it gives me a drive to post stuff. Other than a plea for publicity, it's also a way that I can document my life. So every once in a while I'll go through my past posts and wonder 'why the hell did I do that?', things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment