Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

I sure hope that my workplace won't be packed with couples tomorrow, 'cause it will make me feel awfully lonely. With my work (I can't very well take so many days of leave when I just start) and stupid curfew, I couldn't get time to go out with him, so now my dear is slow-cooking in Ipoh. =x


* * *


I really don't understand some people - they just do what they want without thinking of the ripples of their decisions. Do you know how many children suffer just because their parents can't get along? And even if they do get a divorce, some of them don't talk to each other, even for the sake of the children.


I know I'm not in the place to say anything about this topic, as I don't know any of these people, and who am I to butt into something that has nothing to do with me. Plus, my parents are still together, I don't know anything about how the children feel.


I don't understand how a father can ask his son to avoid seeing his mother; and his mother asking the son to leave his father and stay with her in the future. Do you know what a huge dilemma this is for the son? He loves both his parents, but both parents don't want him to see the other parent.


Growing up halfway with only a dad without any siblings is lonely, and with those absurd requests can drive one mad. I really hope his parents will stop their bickering one day and give their son a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment