Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Undang?

Woke up at around 7am this morning after only around 4 hours of sleep. And I didn't prepare enough for what was about to happen - highway code exam a.k.a undang exam. I hadn't studied in weeks and I couldn't remember anything that I read. I was running late and forgot 3 things - cash, camera and blusher.


Upon arriving at the dinghy office in Taman Billion, Cheras, we all sat down doing last-minute studies. I stopped at question number 215 'cause I was falling asleep. Eventually my name was called upon and I was sent into the exam room, booth number 6.


After 9 minutes and 49 seconds, I exited the exam room with a huge grin on my face - I PASSED! Though only just. The passing mark is 42 over 50. So guess what mark I got? XD



Anyways right after we got back to the Seri Petaling office, I headed to the Bukit Jalil LRT station, meeting some pretty annoying guys doing commission-based jobs on the way. Upon arriving at the Bandar Tasik Selatan station I saw my dear there and everything just went away~ =)


The initial plan was to watch Black Swan, but by the time we got there the movie already started. So we went for Drive Angry after a speedy trip to McD's. XD The movie was violent, sexually explicit and revolting, but I was resting my head on his shoulder, my hand in his and his blazer over me.


He walked me home, right up to the door. I don't think I've felt so attached to any boyfriend before, and everything goes naturally with him. Silent moments aren't as awkward as we're both mainly silent people and we just enjoy each other's company. When I'm tired and down, the only person in my mind is him; when I find something that is cute, interesting, or when I get good news, the first person I want to share it with is him.


He may not be perfect, but hey, who is? He's practically perfect for me - he's sensitive, loving, and almost everything a girl would want in a guy. And we share mutual interests, which is the thing that made us know each other in the first place. All I know now is that I love him to bits. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment