Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

REVIEW = SALVATORE FERRAGAMO INCANTO SHINE

I'm not really a perfume person, I just put perfume for the sake of not smelling like an old sock. I usually use L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume. FYI, L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom range is the best selling range, especially it's perfumes, but back to Ferragamo. Among all the perfumes I've smelled before, I only like a few - Dior's Pure White Linen, Chanel No. 5 and Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Shine. I've never used Dior and Chanel, but my aunt had them, and they smelled pretty good. My mum doesn't buy perfumes, same case with us, most of our perfumes are given by my aunt, same goes with Shine. I'm pretty curious about DKNY's Be Delicious for her, though...



It comes in a very attractive, feminine pinkish bottle with floral printings. I have no idea what's going on with the cap, but I like it's design. Most importantly, it smells nice. Like the bottle design suggests, it has a very nice floral fragrance that isn't overpowering (though I think it's because I only used a little). I would say I prefer it over Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie (that's nice too, also pretty floral) and Chanel's Chance. I got my Annick Goutal from my mum, who got it from her boss's son's wedding (it was the door gift o.O).

No comments:

Post a Comment