Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY~~

I've said it and I'll say it again and this time I'm gonna curse - I HAVEN'T GOT MY BLOODY MOTHERFUCKING LENS YET!!!

Alright, I'm done cursing. =)

Last night spent almost the whole day helping out in the kitchen for the reunion dinner. There were around 15 people in the house, unfortunately both my uncs from my mum's side couldn't make it. Stayed up till around 1am (got my angpaus at 12am XD).

Woke up at 10am this morning, had some vegetarian breakfast then proceeded to preparing for the reunion dinner for my dad's side relatives. Since my dad wasn't back for CNY this year, mum decided to go a little later since it's usually dad who does the interacting with the relatives. the closest relative I have on my dad's side is my big cousin brother, and I don't even talk to him. =P

Makeup - Biotherm makeup base and powder [Pigeon Baby Compact Powder in Beige] to partly conceal undereye circles (I don't have concealer =P), eyelid primer in Beige [Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow], orange-ish eyeshadow for the inner part of the eyelid, magenta-ish-fuschia for the outer part of the eyelid (blend well~) [both from Daiso 12 colour palette], once-over with gold eyeshadow (mildly~) [Elizabeth Arden palette], eyeliner on the upper and 1/2 of the lower lash line with gel liner (no wing~) [Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Sepia Ink], mascara [Revlon Double Twist], CD lipstick. Kai Life rose earrings + metallic ultramarine bangle as accessories. I so want to dress up like that again. What's missing were my lens and stilettos...

I was like OMG when I got to The Club (again, we went there last year, I think). Everyone was already there, no surprise. Vincent got another girl? O.o Poor Jin Xiang was down with fever... ~>_<~ And when it was picture time I was like, what is Jin Mun wearing? !!!!!!! Tight shirt, bermudas and sneakers, all buttoned up tight and trust me, it doesn't compliment his frame. (To Jin Mun: no offence meant, really, but it just really bugs me to see guys dressed like that =P)

Speaking of pics, I'll post them when my sis gets them transferred to the PC or laptop or whatever... Imagine - a few more days and we'll be in China, with around -15°C of temperature. I'm dead. If it were in Malaysia I would be either a roast chicken or a salted chicken, but there I'm gonna be frozen food. =X

I can't wait to go full-throttle rebellion - tattoo, piercing, color contacts, neon-colored hair... That's about all I could do for now, gotta lose the pounds. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment