Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sienzz...

SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND FIRST & DON'T CHANGE IT.

1. You & your ex – are over
2. What are you listening to - MapleSEA Sleepywood soundtrack
3. Maybe I should – get a life
4. I love – Uruha~!
5. I don't understand – why god treats me so unfairly
6. I have lost my respect for – doing the most embarassing things in front of the biggest of crowds
7. I last ate – fried noodles

IS YOUR/ARE YOU:

1. Is your hair wet? - no
2. Is your cell phone right by you? - yea, right next to my left hand
3. Do you miss someone? - I dunno
4. Are you wearing chap stick? - nope, I'm at home
5. Are you tired? - kinda
6. Are you wearing pajamas? - it's 5pm, what do you think?
7. Are you mad? - I'm crazy

MORE QUESTIONS
Are you shy?
I have that kind of shy kid syndrome thingy

Could things get any better?
I dunno

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
Nyope

Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?
me + my pathetic life

Do you ever crack your knuckles/ back/ ankles/ wrists/ etc
Many times a day

Could you date someone taller than you?
Sure, why not?

Do you need to say anything to someone?
Yea, I gotta tell mum about my helix piercing

Honestly, does your crush like you back?
My crush is a visual kei guitarist, what do you think?

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Don't know, don't care

Do you wear glasses?
Nyope

Lyrics from the song you're listening to?
MapleSEA soundtrack doesn't have lyrics

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?
Would love to, but locked in all day

Honestly, what's running through your mind?
I dunno

Have you ever asked a girl for advice?
Most of my problems can only be understood by girls =x

Ever kissed under water?
Nope and not looking forward to it

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Don't care

How late did you stay up last night?
Around 12+am

Do you think boys truly understand girls?
Depends

What is one word you seem to always misspell that you know you shouldn't?
Dunno

What was the last movie you watched?
Ice Age 3

Last song played more than three times?
Chizuru by the GazettE

Last person to fall asleep with?
Grandma

Ever skip class?
I'm a bad student, what do you think?

What color is your room?
Beige-ish white?

Who'd you have lunch with?
My girlies

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
My family?

Are you ticklish?
Very

Does your ex have a job?
Don't know, don't care

How many piercings do you have?
6 in total - 2 on left, 3 lobes + 1 helix on right, 2 more helixes coming up next year XD

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
My teddy bear

Do you want any tattoos?
Yup

Will you cry at your wedding?
Hard to say

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
Nyope

What are your plans for the weekend?
4 hour drive to S'pore, sleep, then dinner with relatives~~

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
Lip or brow

Do you have a little sister?
A fact of life -I do

Do you like Taylor Swift?
A little

Last time you were heart broken?
When I was 13

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed

Have you ever dated a soccer player?
Nope, but I do hope to date a guitarist or makeup artist

Do you hope your children are like you one day?
In the positive ways, yes

Do you take walks often?
No

Needles aren't so horrible?
Needle-phobic

Do you like meeting new people?
Depends on my mood

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Long

Favorite book that was made into a movie?
Twilight

Do you like tattoos and piercings?
Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment