Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ObSsEsSiOn

Obssession is a strong feel of liking or something like that towards something or someone. In my case, this feeling applies to lots of stuff and people - chocolate, puppies, ice cream, cookies, Uruha, Miyavi, Gackt, hyde, visual kei, J-rock, eyeshadow palettes, eyeliners, movies, going out with my girls, ridiculously high heels (which I don't own yet), black, piercings, tattoos (even temporary ones XD), mobile phones, sleek and stylish laptops/notebooks (don't own that yet either), etc... Truthfully speaking, the list could go on and on and on and on, but for now all this is what I could come up with. XD
Been listening to Chizuru, Guren, Defective Tragedy and Cassis all the time lately. Been paying special attention to Ruki's lyrics and Uruha & Aoi's guitars. I really love the GazettE. Obssessed, actually. Also been listening to some older songs on YouTube lately, among them Britney Spears' Stronger, but the video was loading so slowly I didn't bother. What caught my eye was Britney's eye makeup in the music video. I was like, 'Ooookay, I like that...' I searched YouTube for a tutorial on said makeup. Found one by a gorgeous South American lady (I think), who gave a step by step tutorial on the whole thing, stating the products used and demonstrating how to apply and blend, etc. My favourite video tutorial to date. XD My favourite tutorial ever is the Cool Eye Makeup tutorial by Haze Long on BlushBerry. She's updating to BBv2 right now. =)
I've planned my makeup for Chinese New Year~! I know it's not even Christmas yet, but it's a good opportunity to show off a bit... XD I'll try to start planning my Christmas look, but I doubt that I'll have any chance to use that look as I don't think I'll be going anywhere on Christmas except celebrating it at home till late at night. The colours I'm using for my CNY look are the auspicious colours like gold and red (pink, actually, don't have red pigments at home =x). Makeup also needs matches, so I'm thinking of looking for a pink (or near that colour) dress or top while shopping for CNY clothes next year. I'll try mixing green and red and white for my Christmas look... XD
Speaking of which, I should look for a good eyelid primer and eyeliner pencil/eyeliner brush. My shadows tend to fade just a while after application, and I can't keep using liquid liner. It's better to use pencil liner first then only go over the pencil with the liquid (right?). I do have an eyeliner 'pencil' at home, but it's more like a crayon to me. The bits of pigment just break off from the main piece. As for the existing Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in #2 Sepia Ink (a dark brownish), I only have an eye makeup brush as an applicator and I don't have a proper angled brush yet (my current angled brush is what was left over from my old childish ways when I was 10, the bristles are extremely short). I've more or less gotten used to applying my gel liner with the eye makeup brush, but the lines are thick, and I need to liner my upper lid sometimes. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH~!!
Here's my Christmas wishlist (although only one of them might come true =P):
= Coastal Scents 88 Palette =
= Tote bag =
= Strappy heels (for all occassions XD) =
= A day out with my girlies =
= Chocolate mousse XD =

No comments:

Post a Comment