Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009


Here's the thing - everytime my dad comes home, we go on major shopping sprees for household upgrades and stuff for him to take back. He arrived early Saturday morning.

On Saturday morning before lunch, he & YS went roller blading. Lucky I didn't participate (I sat at the sidelines watching everyone fly around the area) 'cause I wasn't gonna ruin my reputation as the weird, cool, fierce-looking madwoman at school - there was Jeffrey, Suzuki, Mush and almost the Handsome Club guys. xP After that, lunch @ Esquire Kitchen! I had my fave curry chicken noodles. After lunch, went to Carrefour to shop for dinner ingredients and a few other things. Oh yeah, I got my new phone. ^^ My previous BenQ-Siemens EF51 has been replaced with an OPPO A105K. Go Google it. MP3 player function, Bluetooth, 2.0MP camera, large screen... Almost like my dream phone (which is Sony Ericsson N76). xP Dinner menu - pumpkin soup and bacon & mushroom quiche. Both in rather large proportions and both packed with cream. Never really ate till I was so full in a really long time.

Next morning 9am, waken up by dad to be informed that we were going to MV. Yay! So kinda went straight to Jusco to get skin care products and nail polish (a very nice shade of blue, mind you), then straight to Metrojaya to get ginger juice. Six bottles, man! Lugged that around to the exhibition hall at the top floor to see baby gates. No, we don't have any babies at home. The baby gate is to keep Duke in the living room. ^^ After that took a look at random stuff while deciding what to have for lunch. Checked out the Rubik's cube prices at Jigsaw Puzzle World - RM24.90 for a good one. For the same thing with lower quality at pasar malam - RM10+. Still thinking which one to get. xP Lunch @ Pasta Zanmai! Mum, YS & I had our usual chicken and Japanese mushroom cream sauce pasta with hot ocha! To top it up, we pampered ourselves to a banana chocolate parfait. ^^ Looked at carpets after lunch. I always thought the most luxurious, expensive carpet would cost at most RM5000. How wrong I was. The price can go up to the hundred-thousands!

After that, to Tropicana for tea with dad's buddy. There was a crisis when we arrived there - pipe burst! The man of the house was out, so was the lady, therefore we sat in the TV room watching 'The Fast and the Furious 4' when the man and lady kinda arrived home simultaneously. Croissants, curry puffs, danish-es and such over coffee and tea. I particularly liked the coconut jelly. ^^ We chatted about various stuff (including the appropriate age to have a boyfriend and suchlike), then suddenly there were plans for dinner. While waiting for Eugene to get ready, I played the guitar a bit (Eugene's accoustic) while Hui Yin played a few beautiful tunes on the piano. After collecting the plant clone samples, we set off to 3A Yong Tow Foo restaurant. Ordered lots of stuff, and on top of that, we actually ordered curry chee cheong fun (please note that curry contains coconut milk, which is quite filling). I had a fish ball and a fried dough stick, around 2 servings of chee cheong fun, some honey chicken, and that was my dinner. Texted with Ming till around 2.30am, then went to sleep.

Next morning, which is this morning, at 6.09am, received a wakeup call message from Ming. I was like 'What are you doing up so early on a holiday?!' Anyway, got out of bed around 7am, read my phone manual, had mee siam for breakfast (super spicy) then surfed the net a bit before going out to OS's college for lunch. xP Menu - onion and olive pizza (appetizer), seafood pasta with cream sauce (main course) and diplomat's pudding (dessert) [hateful raisins >.<]. Deelish! After that, went to Amcorp Mall wanting to check out printers at Visioncom, but they were closed. So, we went to look at carpets. Walked around a quarter of the whole mall in my 3½" boots to look for a freakin' washroom that actually works. When I got back to the shop, mum already chose a carpet (a really nice one, infact, RM4000++). Before going home, we stopped by my mum's supplier's office to pick up the four-yolk mooncakes she ordered. Upon arriving home, my feet were already killing me.

Someone has to tell me how to use the photo uploader if I want to upload more than five photos and arrange them accordingly. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment