Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!!!

It's Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We waited for CNY last night and chatted while snacking until around 3am. Woke up around 11am this morning by my mum's call, saying that we're having lunch with my paternal relatives today. I got up, cleaned up, dressed up, washed my face, put on a hint of makeup and accessorized. We got to my uncle's house at Bukit Utama and stayed there for a little while before setting off to the Utama Clubhouse (something like that anyway) for lunch. We were led to a private double room which had a karaoke service. The food was nice, and there was also entertainment as a little while after the first dish was served, my cousin (really really good looking, but only around my height and seems to be a little on the heavy side) sung a song. To tell the truth, it was OK, except when it came to the higher pitched areas. After a while, a few more people started to pick songs, including me, my dad's god-sister, etc. Really nice lunch experience.

After lunch we went back to my uncle's apartment for a little black jack and quality time. At around 6pm, we set of to my dad's godmother's house, but they weren't home. So we got home at around 8.30pm and had a little bit to eat. After that, we're now chatting and some doing their own stuff.

Tell you what, I've been having a little crush on my paternal cousin brother since I was around 12. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment