Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

Work, work, work, GazettE, work...

Work is important, especially during the holidays. It keeps you from wasting your parents' money paying excessive electric bills that you build up while using the PC or PS or XBox or whatever 24/7. And while working, you also help yourself by earning some money for future use, which is very good assuming you want to move out from your parents' house as soon as you are able to drive by yourself and mature enough to take care of yourself in the 'wild', or assuming that you want to quickly finish college/university and prepare yourself to go to the country that you want to migrate to. It's good. But the important things are, you socialize more with people and you become more open to new people. In my opinion, people who are introverts (that includes myself) or people who are not very social can't really be country leaders. Rock stars, Hollywood stars, world-class models, yes, but not at the rank where you have to make extremely important decisions (except during parenthood where you have to think up names for your kid, how to educate them, etc., don't misunderstand, I'm still underage, but I'm just saying...). As like me, I just want to be a famous V-kei star in a band that performs music in various styles and languages, if that doesn't happen, I'll perform solo. My wishes will be posted on my other blog, I forgot the URL, but it says there 'それわ、愛してる', or something like that. It's gonna be a long list and it's gonna expand as time goes by.

Why am I writing so many things anyway? It's not like I have a very active and eventful life that I have to update my blog every few days. Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment