Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My bloody miserable life

Sunday, we celebrated our Dukie's birthday (real name -- Duke, species -- American Cocker Spaniel, gender -- male, age -- one year [7 dog years, he needs to attend primary school]). He was born 1 September 2007, brought back home in the start of November, and effectively trained by moi. Hehe. My aunt (actually my mom's mom's brother's daughter) bought him a pandan chiffon cake and a few chewsticks as a little birthday present. He ate 1/3 of the cake, the rest was shared by the other family members. Keke...
This week was rather miserable. (Search 'Mizerable' - Gackt on Imeem xP) On the first day, our form teacher told us (the whole class) to see him in the art studio. After the weekly assembly, we gathered in the studio. The reason he wanted to see us was because my classmate had used a phone in class, and also because of the many complaints from other teachers saying that we were very noisy. For an unknown reason, he told us (those who HAD brought their phones on that day) to give up our phones as temporary 'hostages', which, unfortunately, included mine. After telling us to give up our phones, scarily, my other classmate (who is always late) SMSed me to tell me to tell the person in charge of taking the attendance of the girls in class that she would be late today, and not to mark her as absent. Surely, not to get punished further, I gave up my phone and put it right beside the EbiTako's (EBI Japanese for shrimp, TAKO Japanese for octopus, referring to the guy in class that resembles this description). After that, our 'DEAR' form teacher told us a lot of stuff. He also mentioned that he would be more 'aggressive' during the fasting month for Muslims. Halfway through scolding us, my classmate-who-is-always-late showed up, causing great shock for my form teacher, the person in charge of female attendance for our class and me alike. From what we remembered, she said she was 'gantung' (suspended) from school for 5 days. After a while, he allowed everyone except 7 GIRLS (including me, as always) to go back to class (please note that one hour has passed). He said we will lose our chance to take the PMR exam if we made anymore mistakes and will monitor the class status of every subject with 'spies' of his own.
After getting back to class (with my phone safely back in my pocket *whew~*), my always-late-to-school classmate said that the suspension thing was a joke, which really made me ALMOST blow my top (broken English). As I have mentioned, it's now the fasting month for Muslims and, as a Malay school, our school times are shortened just a little. And the biggest worry is that our class is right opposite the surau, where many Malays hang out during recess. The main worry is that our bags have been gone through a few times (one or two things missing per time, money and valuables, mostly), and during the Muslims' prayer time while we were in the Science lab.
After a few peaceful days, he summoned those who had not passed up their Science Trial Exam corrections (regardless whether you have finished it). In this incident, I lent mine to my classmate a few days back as she hadn't finished hers yet. On that day, she still hadn't finished it yet, and naturally, I hadn't gotten it back from her, so I'm guilty as well. We got lectured again, this time given a deadline of 40 minutes to finish our work (please note that some of us hadn't even started). My always-late-to-school classmate seemed very relaxed despite the threat of losing a major qualification that might help us in our careers in the future, and she herself said she would like to become a very successful businesswoman. Since I had finished mine long ago, I helped the others with theirs, which DID NOT include helping them copy. Thank you.
Friday, our class representative (?) went on stage to announce that the coming Saturday is the International Understanding Day (IU Day) and there would be students from Mexico and other in-country (?) schools visiting our school for the event. That day, our Malay teacher was absent and our class monitor was to 'watch over' our class for the second period of the two periods. The first period was taken charge by the Science teacher next door, who kept us busy with helping him mark some papers. During the second period, we (a few girls and I, but mostly them) asked around class to confirm who was definitely going to the CLASS trip after the PMR exam, destination -- Genting Highlands. So far, there are only a few less than 20 people going. While they planned the room distribution (4 pax per room), we (most of the other girls in our gang) played, read magazines and did our homework.
I've made a study schedule for myself, but somehow its quite hard to stick to it. I'm also finding it hard to learn 2 languages at a time (not French, Korean and Japanese). Thinking of things to write into a blog also proves to be quite hard!I got my haircut on Saturday. I wanted a long, 50% slanted fringe and a slightly shorter, layered back. Instead, the barber (who is, in fact, quite good-looking xP) cut a normal and only slightly fringe and layered my back so much that it was so light!! After he was done (a really painful process), I had beautifully (*~vomit--~*) straight and rather bouncy hair with a stubborn fringe that wouldn't stay off my face. That's it for this weeks entry.. Bye bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. You wrote very detailed. The injection sucks. I got it last friday. Poor thing. And my arm still hurts.
    You're blog - ultimate from hell. My eyes hurts just reading your three posts. But it's funny. Like real in-touch with you for oh-so-long.
    So - I've read your blog, have you read mine? please do. And I'm writing you a comment NOW! It deserve some repay, yes?
    The bull-movie, yeah, I've seen some - not a big dan, sorry. And the egg-fried-rice movie, hillarious. But considering to the TV 2 movie, they are acceptable and tolerable.
    Sorry I'm not a Gacket-and Taiwan-movie-stars fan, but... I'm your friend.
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao eh ~~ -o- so long ...
    chean chean ~~ go c my blog o~~ virusbaby.blogspot.com.. im qing ah~~ hehe o(^-^)V

    ReplyDelete