Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi

Although the URL sounds really nice (kinda anyway), I'm kinda crazy. I've just started blogging, and I've lots to learn. This blog will be mostly about my very mundane and boring life, and I'm doing this because I like typing and I'm usually very bored although I have rather many online games to choose from on my PC. xP So, my time's restricted today, 'cause it's a weekday and I'm not supposed to use the PC at all, so I'll continue this weekend and the other following weekends. I'll be very happy if I could meet some Miyavi, Gackt, HYDE (lead singer of L'Arc~en~Ciel), Jiro Wang of Taiwanese boyband Fahrenheit and/or Danson Tang (Taiwanese artiste/actor). So, that's its for now. Farewell! Sayonara! Goodbye! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment