Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Randomness 11.12.13

Like, coming to the end of the year, everything seems to be getting more and more overwhelming - finals and projects fitted into such a small time frame, having to get my internship procedures done (which reminds me that I haven't done my resume, efficient, right?), and I'm fucking missing Thirst. David Guetta and Afrojack FML.


The fact that I won't have a month or so to lounge around wasting my life, but instead will have to be in a company where I'd probably shit my pants everyday (I'm slightly socially anxious, and I think too much about what people have to say about me), learning about the tricks of the trade, and hopefully rake up a good enough report so that there would be a possibly better future for myself.


And no, I still have not decided or found out what I wanna do in life yet.


I have, however, realized that I have a great obsession with rave parties. Rave people will understand me. And it's not because of the booze or weed - just good music, and being surrounded by party people, and for just a few hours, I don't need to feel like I'm being judged.


There are a few posts I'm supposed to write up, like a visit to visually appealing cafe earlier (about a month ago), and of Avicii, but yeah. After finals, and after my tattoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment